From October 10, 2016 to December 15, 2016, the DTE Energy HVAC Program will offer $500 bonus rebate dollars
to select customers for taking a whole system approach at home improvements for applications submitted within the time frame given.
To prepare for customer inquiries and to receive instructions on how to honor the promotion, please review the details below:
Encourage DTE customers to pursue two qualifying improvements in the DTE HVAC Program this fall.
- Customers will be receiving an email October 19th, we encourage you to promote this offer even before they receive the email
- The email will target customers who have done at least one measure already and customers who have not yet completed either one yet
- Customers who receive the offer via email may qualify for a $500 bonus if they complete the following measures by the December 15thdeadline:
- SEER 14 or higher Air Conditioner AND
- Furnace (96% AFUE or higher) with ECM
- Promo Code being offered is: HVACBONUS16
- Projects must be submitted to the program between October 10, 2016 and December 15, 2016
- Customer must qualify for distinct improvements offered.
- This bonus is in addition to any current promotions running
Customers must have DTE natural gas AND
DTE electric service to qualify. Improvements must qualify for rebates and have 2016 install dates. Normal program eligibility requirements still apply.
Redemption and Processing Instructions:
Use the promo code mentioned above to apply for the bonus incentive. Enter the promo code to HVAC rebate applications, on the page prior to the submission page. Applications submitted without the promo code WILL NOTreceive the HVAC bonus rebate. All projects will be reviewed to confirm they are eligible to receive the promotion.
If you are reassigning the rebate to your company, the invoice MUST reflect the bonus has been credited to the customer in order for the bonus portion of the rebate to be assigned to your company.
If you have any questions or need assistance processing this offer, please contact your DTE Energy account manager or call 855.539.1906.
Thank you for your continued support of the DTE HVAC Program.